*This is the fourth bundle I’ve purchased from Ultimate Bundles. Finally wised up and became an affiliate since I’m such a fan, so this post will contain affiliate links. That means that if you purchase anything using one of my links, I will receive a commission. There is no additional charge to you.
As anyone who knows me can attest, I’m a professional-grade procrastinator!
Because of my putting-things-off habit, I’m always on the lookout for anything that will help me get the most done with the least amount of effort.
That’s why I was excited to see that Ultimate Bundles finally put together a Productivity Bundle!
This bundle is AMAZING!
- 5 eBooks
- 14 eCourses & videos
- 26 printables & workbooks
- Time Management
- Daily Planners
- Goal Setting
- Goal Planners
- Home Management
- Home Management Planners & Printables
- Mindset & Self-Care
- Productivity at Work
The Organize Your Life with Trello eCourse by Cara Harvey & Elisa Giorgio made this bundle worthwhile for me!
I love Trello but feel like Cara & Elisa have taken my Trello game to the next level!
I have several new boards now and feel like I can really keep on top of things. Definitely one of my favorites!
I’ve worked my way through The 90-Day Personal Productivity Power Plan by Lise Cartwright and love it! It’s been a real game changer for me!
This course alone makes the bundle worth buying!
Productivity & Organization for Women by Cheri Chin is a four week course that I’m slowly working my way through.
I really like Cheri and am enjoying the course! You have the option of completing it at your own pace or getting daily emails.
Synopsis & Review
While I did get a head-start on this bundle, there are still several items that I haven’t had a chance to go over yet.
I’ve included a short synopsis for each product and my mini-review is below the synopsis.
I’ll be updating this post as I continue to work my way through everything.
The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is only $47, a huge savings over buying everything individually!
Look through the courses and see if anything strikes your fancy.
They also offer an awesome 30-day Happiness Guarantee, so what have you got to lose?
(5 of products worth $132.98)
How to Finish Your To Do List Every Day!
by Marcia Ramsland ($47.00)
- (Video) This video will show you how to turn the chaos of the day into calm control with smart planning and your TO DO List will get done, your home will be cleaner, your work will get done, and you’ll be happier and relaxed.
- At approximately 30 minutes long, I’m not sure how they came up with the $47 value of this video. Ramsland shares several tips for creating a successful to-do list and offers a link to some free downloads, but none of this information was new to me.
It’s About Time
by Aby Garvey ($49.00)
(eBook) Create a customized time management system that is in sync with your values and priorities and helps you feel in control with It’s About Time.
Skimmed through this ebook and it looks like something I could use. Will definitely be going back to this one!
Organize Your Life with Trello
by Cara Harvey & Elisa Giorgio ($47.00)
- (eCourse) A digital course that helps moms who are sick of being overwhelmed and finally want to get control of everything.
- I love Trello and have been using it for awhile already, but learned several new tips & tricks with this ecourse! One of my favorites from this bundle!
Personality Based Time Management
by Susie Glennan ($4.99)
- (eBook) Don’t fall for the one size fits all myth! Learn about personality based time management© from someone who was not born organized and has been there and done that for more than 20 years.
- An interesting ebook that made a lot of sense! There’s a short quiz to help you determine your personality type (Type A & Type B, two each). Susie gives several suggestions on what would work best for your type. It was nice to know that I’m not alone and others share my method-to-my-madness, chaos style! Even picked up a few good tips! There are several attachments at the end with examples. She even offers you a couple of free planner pages, but you need to sign up for her email list to receive them. This would’ve been one of my favorites but I didn’t care for the many mentions of their Busy Woman’s Daily Planner
Take Back Your Time: How to Become a Motivated Time Saving Mama
by Emily Bendler ($4.99)
- (eBook) Emily’s book will help you to efficiently manage your time so you can get things done and make time for the people you love and yourself.
- After skimming through this ebook, will go back for a thorough read. Lots of good productivity tips that anyone can use, not just mamas!
Beyond Blessed Life Planner for Christian Women
by Ana Willis ($17.00)
- (Planner) The Beyond Blessed Life Planner is the most complete and Christ-centered undated Printable planner to help you take your life from good to beyond blessed now and in the years to come!
I Heart Productivity Pack
by Laura Smith ($34.00)
- (Planner) This printable productivity pack is designed to walk you through the process of setting goals that really stick and then track your progress.
Planner ePlanner: Calendars, Schedules & To Do Lists
by ListPlanIt ($10.00)
- (Planner) Planner ePlanner has what you need to record the To Dos that bring clutter to our minds and our lifestyle. Learn how to record and prioritize your schedules and to dos to make the best use of your time.
Simply Scheduled Workbook
by Julianna Poplin ($27.00)
- (Planner) A minimally and elegantly designed set of checklists, planners, worksheets, and calendars to help you plan your life efficiently and effectively.
The Planner Obsessed™ Planner [The Silver Edition]
by Carlie & Hannah Kercheval ($15.00)
- (Planner) The Planner Obsessed™ Planner will help you get your life organized, all while creating the habits to make your life the best it can be.
The S.O.S. Planner
by Kayse Pratt ($29.00)
- (Planner) The S.O.S. Planner gives you back your time, schedule, and sanity, by helping you organize every aspect of your life.
The Wannabe Bullet Journal: A Loosely-Structured Weekly Planner For Those Who Need Both Freedom & Organization
by Ronni Peck ($4.99)
- (Planner) The half-page Bullet Journal Wannabe for those who wish they could bullet journal but need a little more structure.
- I’ve tried bullet journals before but keep going back to a regular planner. These are preprinted pages for someone who would like to bullet journal, but doesn’t want the hassle of making their own pages.
Thrive with Chronic Illness Planner + Journal
by Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories ($17.00)
- (Planner) Designed to help chronic illness patients manage their time and energy, break down their goals, and work to improve their physical and emotional health.
Time Management Sheets
by Jennifer Roskamp ($18.00)
- (Planner) Get more done in less time. More than just tracking sheets, Time Management Sheets are a system unlike any other where you will use your time the most efficient way possible.
(5 products worth $406.98)
Brilliant Baby Steps: Make the Most of Your Messy Middle for a Beautiful, Balanced Life
by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($47.00)
- (eCourse) Brilliant Baby Steps teaches a simple but effective system for making the most of your day regardless of your stage of life. It will help you get more done with less stress, while still being there for the people you love and activities you enjoy.
Driven Women Grace Based Productivity for Christians
by Phylicia Masonheimer ($98.00)
- (eCourse) The Driven Women Productivity Course is a grace-based, biblical approach to time management that teaches you how to develop routines and habits that fit YOUR personality and lifestyle.
Goal Setting 101: How to Set Goals as an Absolute Beginner
by Nadalie Bardo ($49.99)
- (eCourse) Goal Setting 101 is an 8-lesson eCourse that teaches you exactly how to set achievable goals.
Start Finishing Your Projects: Boost Your Productivity, Effectiveness, and Creative Momentum by Learning to Finish the Projects that Matter Most
by Charlie Gilkey ($14.99)
- (eCourse) This will help you get your unstarted or unfinished project done, as well as teach you how to set yourself up for success with any other project you kick off after taking the course.
The 90-Day Personal Productivity Power Plan
by Lise Cartwright ($197.00)
- (eCourse) Lise Cartwright created The 90-Day Personal Productivity Power Plan to share the EXACT principles and strategies she used to master her to-do-list in a matter of months so you can do the same.
- This ecourse includes a workbook and video instruction. I love that she uses Trello, one of my favorite organizing tools! Slowly working my way through this one and so far, I really like it!
(8 products worth $144.00)
90-Day Personal Growth Goal and Life Planning System
by Cassandra Massey ($37.00)
- (eCourse) Cassie’s 90 day personal growth goal and life planning system is a 280-page printable planning system + 8 video mini-course to guide you step-by-step in creating your goal-achieving plan of action!
- Went through the videos and print-outs for this ecourse. The videos explain how to use the preprinted planner sheets. I like that you get 3 color options for your planner! That’s a nice touch (love the color options!). Want to give everyone a heads up about the subtle religious tone. The daily planning pages are labeled “Daily Inspiration Calendar” with spots for prayer, gratitude list, praise, and inspirational quote/verse. And on the budget sheets, there’s a spot for tithing. I have a daily gratitude journal and love inspirational quotes, but these items caught me a little off guard as I wasn’t expecting them. Everything else was secular.
Goal Setting Life Planner
by Sareeta Lopez ($19.00)
- (Planner) More than your everyday planner – it teaches you exactly get you closer to your kickass dream life by integrating your goals into your daily life so that you’re always working towards them! It includes a video walk through of exactly how to use the planner and implement my 3 Month Term goal setting system.
Goals and Planning Bundle
by Abby Lawson ($12.00)
- (Planner) Designed to help you set actionable goals and be more productive!
Quarterly Targets & Goals Tracking
by Kimi Kinsey ($7.00)
- (Planner) Set, track, and achieve your goals with this strategy guide and quarterly-based printable. Set comes with pages for 2019, and 2020 – to total 8 pages (1 for every quarter).
The 2019 Success Designer Planner
by Khaye Mydette Macalinao ($10.00)
- (Planner) The 2019 Success Designer Planner is a goals-focused productivity planner designed to help you blissfully manage not just your schedule but your whole life!
The Goal-Getter Workbook: The Plan for Busy Women to Go from Dreams to Plans to DONE
by Laura S Shaw ($25.00)
- (Workbook) The perfect tool to help you create the goals that get you closer to your dreams.
The Ultimate Goal Setting Planner™ [Couples Edition]
by Mike & Carlie Kercheval ($15.00)
- (Planner) Mike + Carlie Kercheval have put together The Ultimate Goal Setting Planner™ [Couples Edition] to help married couples prioritize their marriage and things that matter most.
Ultimate Goal Setting Planner 2019
by MaryEllen Bream ($19.00)
- (Planner) The Ultimate Goal setting planner contains everything you need to set goals for the year and break them down into small, doable pieces. Over 150 pages of goal setting worksheets and calendar pages will help you manage your time for maximum productivity.
(3 products worth $123.00)
Child, It’s Time to Get Off Your Butt: A simple system to get your people off the couch, ready for the day, and your home maintained.
by Angela Davis ($7.00)
- (eBook) A simple system to get your people off the couch, ready for the day, and your home maintained.
Mastering the #MomLife Juggle: A Realistic Action Plan For Getting it All Done as a Busy Mom
by Brianna Berner ($67.00)
- (eCourse) Learn the incredibly simple secrets to mastering the #momlife juggle so you can get more done in less time, be more present with your family, and start living a life that you’re wildly passionate about.
Productivity & Organization for Women
by Cheri Chin ($49.00)
- (eCourse) This course is designed especially for working, busy, women who want to also have a home that is organized and free of chaos. Learn decluttering tips, ways to efficiently grocery shop, and even how to organize files on your computer in four weeks!
- This is a four week course so I haven’t finished yet, but I do like the instructor and her teaching style. You can either sign up for daily emails or complete it at your own pace. The daily option includes assignments and videos, and there’s a weekly workbook to fill out as well. I opted for the daily emails and so far, so good!
Home Management Planners & Printables
(7 products worth $82.96)
Family Chore System & Planner
by Mandi Ehman ($17.00)
- (Planner) The Family Chore System & Planner from Life Your Way is a unique system designed to help families work together to stay on top of the daily, weekly and monthly chores as a team.
Get Your House Clean and Organized: A Cleaning Planner
by Laura Rizer ($7.99)
- (Planner) This planner will help you get organized and streamline your cleaning tasks so that you can create a routine that’s right for you.
- The cleaning printables are nice but my favorite part of this planner are the checklists at the end for decluttering, Spring Cleaning, laundry deep cleaning, and holiday cleaning!
Home Cleaning Planner
by Corinne Schmitt ($4.99)
- (Planner) The Home Cleaning Planner comes with checklists and planning sheets to help you get (and keep) your entire home clean both inside and out!
- A small ebook with both blank and prefilled checklists to help keep your house clean. A useful guide with several items I had forgotten to include with my cleaning checklists.
Housekeeping Chore Box for Kids and Families
by Kemi Quinn ($9.00)
- (Printable) Kemi Quinn wants to help you set up an Awesome system of housekeeping that includes your children and can grow with them.
Life Management Binder
by Heather Moritz ($24.00)
- (Planner) Giving you the ability to track all aspects of your life, the Life Management Binder will not only help you get your home-life in order, but help you feel like an organizational rock-star!
Organized 31 Tickler File System: The Easy Way to Manage Paperwork, Bills, Tasks and Appointments
by Susan Santoro ($3.99)
- (Printable) Makes it simple to keep track of, anticipate and complete all time-sensitive paperwork, bills and tasks on-time and with less stress.
Year of Intent
by Leslie Lambert ($15.99)
- (Planner) A huge collection or organizational printables that let you build a custom planner that fits your needs.
Mindset & Self-Care
(5 products worth $94.99)
10 Steps to Feel Motivated & Get Stuff Done
by Heather LeGuilloux ($9.00)
- (Workbook) Heather LeGuilloux wants to help you to be more intentional with your time by sharing a practical system that will help you to stay on track so you can finally bring your passion to life.
- A short ebook to help get you motivated! Breaking everything down into ten steps was stretching it a little, but it’s still good advice.
Ignite Your Life
by Jess Stuart ($15.00)
- (eCourse) An online course to help you create the life you dream of living. Learn to set goals to achieve your dreams. Want to feel more joy in each day and master the art of happiness? This course is for you!
by Chris Mooney ($14.00)
- (Planner) Chris has developed a colorful, accessible “positivity planner,” which can help you get organized as well as inspire and encourage you with space for you to jot what you’re grateful for as well as what’s challenging you today/this week!
Replenish: Experience Radiant Calm and True Vitality in Your Everyday Life
by Lisa Grace Byrne (9.99)
- (eBook) Replenish uncovers the 7 core essentials of well-being that need to be nurtured in order to live and mother with greater calm, clarity and vitality in the world.
The Breaking Barriers Challenge
by Lindsay Preston ($47.00)
- (eCourse) The 5-day program that will teach you how to break through the barriers that are stopping you from confidently stepping into your BEST LIFE!
- Geared to women in their 20s and 30s, this five day challenge can be done at your own pace as all the videos are available on the home page. There’s also a companion workbook to download and a private Facebook group you can join. The videos can’t be sped up, which is a small pet peeve of mine.
Productivity at Work
(5 products worth $369.00)
Balanced Life Guide
by Lauren Cecora ($47.00)
- (eCourse) A six week video and worksheet breakdown of how to organize your life so you can focus on the things that truly matter.
by Julia Bickerstaff ($18.00)
- (Workbook) This gorgeous printable Motivation Kit contains science-backed but easy-to-do step by step ‘recipes’ and tools to help you keep motivated every day.
Perfect Project Planner: For Bloggers, Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
by Eve Tokens ($40.00)
- (Planner) The Perfect Project Planner is an essential tool for any blogger or small business owner wanting to manage their business projects and personal time more effectively.
- Geared towards bloggers or small business owners, this has some decent pages they could find useful. Has all the usual planner pages plus pages to track Google Analytics, monthly stats, monthly expenses, and quarterly goals.
The Personal Productivity Toolkit
by Paul Minors ($197.00)
- (eCourse) Beat overwhelm and learn how to get more done, in less time. Fast! Learn how to master your email, manage your time and create a simple system for increasing your efficiency and staying organized.
- This eCourse gives you the option of viewing each section as a video, MP3, or PDF, which is a nice option. I prefer PDF as I like to read things instead of watching a video. There are six sections in this course (including the introduction) and they all build upon one another, so you do need to finish them in order. I skimmed the course and will definitely be going back once I have time!
Work by Design Summit
by Claire Diaz Ortiz ($67.00)
- (Summit) The Work by Design Summit All Access Pass gives you lifetime access to interviews with 50+ productivity experts who finally help you make REAL productivity work in your REAL life.
All in all, I think that this is one of my favorite bundles!
The Organize Your Life With Trello, 90 Day Personal Productivity Power Plan, and Productivity & Organization for Women made the bundle worthwhile for me.
The rest of the bundle is icing on the cake!
While I’m not going to make use of all of the items, I still feel like I came out ahead.
You’ll ultimately have to decide for yourself if it’s worth the $47, but if you’re looking for ways to save time and improve your productivity, this is a great place to start!